Wednesday, January 23, 2008



Edamame ( soy beans)

I love these and more importantly my kids eat them. They are very easy to grow and are an extremely healthy food. I just boil in salt water for about five minutes; shell and eat.

I also using a little soy bean oil in some of my tester soaps and I am loving the results.

My kids now drink only soy milk too. There has been a lot of studies showing the increase of allergies due to drinking cows milk. It is not really the milk but all the crap they feed the cows.

Google soy beans, it is worth a try.

2 comments:

The Funk Soap Co. said...

Ooh, I love edamame as well! I'm not crazy about other soy items though. Just don't seem to have the tastebuds for them. I do love soy milk in my soap. It makes for a nice creaminess like coconut.

Bahama Soap Diva said...

I am the same. I can eat edamame but I gag on tofu. I do had a little of the milk in a banana, blue berry yogurt smoothie.