Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Disney Basin - What a disappointment

I have never been to a "soap" store since I worked at the Body Shop back around 1990. so I was dying to see a Lush or a Basin. We bought some soaps for R and D of course, and it was not very good. First of all 100g for $6. To be fair it was pretty and smelled nice but very little quality stuff. The glycerin soap is cut very thin and my kids said that it fell apart after one bath. My soaps are all natural and about 350 grams for $8. They do focus on bath bombs like Lush.














1 comment:

FooFooBerry said...

Cool photos, I too used to work at The Body Shop in Toronto, Ontario back in the 90's as well for about 5 years. I also worked for The Body Shop corporate store for about 6 months back when it was owned by Anita Roddick.

Now I live in BC and The Body Shop has really changed and I make my own bath and body products.