Sunday, February 14, 2010

back again

Hi Friends
I have a been a little missing in action.
I got a new computer and being the computer ditz that I am, I had my posting page saved on my other computer and could not remember my pass word.
I just found it ! so I am back.

Whats new???

Well we opened our first retail spot and working space. I will have pics this week.
We even our first soap making class.

We made it through 2009 recession. I should say we learned lessons in 2009 too.

I am focusing of becoming a better soap maker. So I am looking for inspiration. Someone said once that if your want to be successful find someone who is and get "mentored" ....do not reinvent the wheel. I will feature some awesome soapers I came across. Keep watching.

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

Pictures! We want pictures of the retail space. Congrats! =)))