Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Life is short.Really it is.....

I just buried another friend this weekend. 43 years old...It confirmed my thoughts and fellings on the pharse, Dare to dream. It is not just a fluke that many people are able to live their dreams. In my opinion, there is one thing they all have in common and that is they KNOW what there dream is. Someone told me once that to reach my goal, I would have to focus on it. As simple as this may sound, you would be surprise how many people do not know what there dream is.
There are to many of us who are just living day to day and letting destiny form you. Take control of your own destiny.

2 comments:

Joanna Schmidt said...

I am so sorry for your loss.

Maybe if you put your sadness into making a batch of soap with your friend's favorite colors in it....

Bahama Soap Diva said...

Thanks for your kind words. This has just motivated me to work harder to do what makes me feel good.