Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Back from New York

China Town. There were roasted chickens and ducks with the heads still on in the windows. The fish markets left the nose in a whirl!!!






Here are the three musketeers. My 2 boys and my niece. We stayed at my other sister's new house. As you can see she is still unpacking. The kids only look innocent.....they are not.



The flying raptor. I wish he would give me a good picture





The professor, aka the brain.








Night at the museum T- Rex




This is a display of a coral reef in the BAHAMAS



A grand time was had by all and we are going to make another trip before winter. There is so much to see. I would not mind living there!

2 comments:

Ginger's Garden said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!
Irena
www.gingersgarden.com

dcyrill said...

I always love the sights, smells and sounds of Chinatown. Glad to see you and the fam had fun.