Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Global Garden


I was inspired by this name by another soaper. Her soap did not look like this but about 3 months ago a patient came to my office oooowwwing and aaaawwwing about this soap she bought at LUSH in Italy. It was only available there and not at the Lush stores in other countries.

So 3 days ago when I saw that name I got a wonderful idea. I had about 40 pounds of soap that I forgot to put fragrance in for a wholesale order just sitting on the rack. It was time to try rebatching as per instruction of another great soaper Miss Lilly.


Here is my first exfoliating soap and I love it. It looks rough but it is not that bad at all. Fragance with Lime EO. The additives are


FLAX SEED from USA
LAVENDER – BULGARIA
POPPY SEED – TURKEY
BROWN SUGAR – PUERTO RICO
OAT – SOUTH AMERICA
RED TEA – AFRICA
RICE BRAN – CHINA
NETTLE LEAF – AUSTRAILIA
LEMONGRASS – BAHAMAS
NEEM SEED - BAHAMAS

and yes that pic shows a soap that is slightly used. I did HP method so I was able to use it 24hr later, and use it and use it. It felt and smelled so good!!!

2 comments:

حياة said...

Good topic

http://mona666.blogspot.com/

Christina Acker said...

What a great idea! I bet it does smell fantastic.