Friday, May 20, 2011

Proud to be Mommy

13 years ago i became a mother. It was definitely a blessing for me. This young man has been my rock and my motivation. In 2 short years he has become a little man. Back in January, my son woke me up at 1am on a Sunday morning. He said that God spoke to him about me. He said that he was frighten at first but then he felt God's love. God told him to take pictures of my present condition because when I am healed, it would be hard for people to visualize how ill I was.
Love is a powerful thing. True love is God personified. All I have to give my kids now is my love. I use to wonder if that was enough and then a friend wrote this to me:

".....that your heart will be opened again soon. Indeed,very soon, if you are receptive to it. Do not think that you have had your last chance to love.God would never do that to you. Your chances are asendless as life itself! So love, love, love. And do not worry about who loves you back. Then get set for more love to fill your days and nights,precisely because you have not worried about it. For you always receive from the world what you give to the world. It is The Law."

This illness has taken away my job, my money, my looks and my freedom but not my ability to love. All I have is love to give...............all I have is God to give......IT IS ENOUGH!!!

No comments: